Professional Lawn Care Centreville & Fairfax County VA
We specialize in keeping your lawn areas looking beautiful.
When you see a beautiful lawn in your neighborhood it’s usually not in such a great state because of some freak accident. The most beautiful lawns in your neighborhood are the result of a good quality lawn installation followed up by proper care and regular maintenance. Choosing the right team of professionals to maintain and care for your lawn is the difference between a lawn that looks amazing versus a lawn that makes your property stand out for all the wrong reasons.
Why Are You Looking For A Professional Lawn Care Company?
- Your lawn areas look horrible and you’re ready to change that!
- You receive poor service from your existing lawn care provider?
- Are you unsure how to properly care for your lawn?
- You just don’t have the time to care for your lawn on your own?
- You don’t want to buy and store all of the equipment?
- You have a high visibility property and curb appeal is important to you?
Prosperity Lawn & Landscape is a local landscaping company based out of Centreville and serving Fairfax County, in Northern Virginia. We specialize in providing regular and professional lawn care services for both residential and commercial properties of all sizes. Using professional grade equipment and our knowledge of what to do and when, our lawn care crews can keep your lawn areas looking beautiful, lush, and green. Every lawn we care for is different and we can custom tailor our lawn care solutions to meet the needs of your specific property.
Regular Lawn Care Maintenance Includes
- Regular Lawn Mowing (weekly/bi-weekly)
- Lawn Fertilization (scheduled)
- Lawn Weeding Programs (pull or spray)
- Lawn Aeration (1-2 times annually)
- Lawn Edging (for a nice clean edge)
- Trimming of Hedges, Shrubs and Bushes
- Brush Clearing and Removal
- Seasonal Yard Clean Ups
- Leaf Clean Up And Removal
- Gardening Services Are Also Available
Our Comprehensive Lawn Care Program
No matter the size of your property, preserving its curbside appeal and utilizing proper sanitation methods can be a challenge. Don’t avoid it because you don’t have the time and know-how in proper lawn care. Schedule an appointment with us, and our experts will make sure that your lawn receives the proper care and maintenance it deserves.
Take a closer look at our six-part lawn treatment program:
- In March, we utilize pre-emergent herbicide to prevent crabgrass from germinating and growing on your lawn. Afterward, we apply a balanced fertilizer to keep the soil fertile and spray broadleaf weeds to prevent them from further invading your lawn.
- From April to May, we implement broadleaf weed control measures and administer a balanced fertilizer. We also spray broadleaf weeds to inhibit their growth.
- From July to August, we use a slow release, balanced fertilizer to help the lawn endure and recover from drought stress. We spray broadleaf weeds again to keep them from flourishing.
- From September to October, we repeat the steps taken in April and May. We engage in broadleaf weed control, apply a balanced fertilizer, and spray broadleaf weeds to curb their growth.
- From November to December, we administer winterizer to your lawn — a late fall fertilizer that helps lawns prepare for winter.
- From January to February, we apply lime to your lawn to help it recover from winter, restore balance to its pH level, and improve its color and density.
Effective Lawn Care Techniques
Aside from this six-part lawn treatment program, we also utilize other techniques to revitalize, repair, and maintain lawns. They include:
Grubs are thick worm-like larvae that feed on the various root systems thriving in your yard. They attract moles, which will do anything to get their fill of grubs. The best way to avoid grub-induced lawn damage is to administer grub control. A single application is all it takes to get rid of the grub population thriving under your lawn.
Aeration and Overseeding
Aeration involves mechanically removing plugs of soil to manage soil thatch and enhance the air and water circulation of your lawn. It minimizes soil compaction which improves turf density. Once the soil is aerated and primed for seeding, we spread high-quality fescue grass seeds throughout the entire lawn.
Our aeration and overseeding procedures have two add-ons:
- Starter Fertilizer. This is applied after aeration and overseeding. It adds nutrients to the soil, improving seed germination and enabling the new grass to grow thicker and better.
- Top Dressing . This involves adding premium topsoil or compost mix to the bare spots of an aerated and overseeded lawn. The fresh layer of nutrient-rich soil gives the grass seeds optimal growing conditions and a stable environment to grow in.
How Our Lawn Care Packages Work
Your lawn care needs are going to be unique for your property. Our goal is to provide the most complete lawn care services for our customers so their property can stand out for all of the right reasons. If you’re ready to turn over your lawn care needs to a team of professionals we’ll be able to help you regardless of whether you own a residential property or a very visible commercial property.
Our initial consultation will cover everything in detail so we can move forward with a solid plan.
- We start with our initial consultation.
- We will listen to your requirements and make any necessary suggestions.
- We will view your property/grounds and determine the scope of work.
- We will take any measurements to help aid us in our estimate.
- We will provide you with a written estimate for your lawn care.
- Our team will show up on the scheduled day(s) (weather permitting) and maintain your lawn as promised.
- The end result is a well maintained lawn and landscape that will look clean and very well cared for.
In order to provide you with an accurate estimate we’ll need to visit your property and discuss your lawn care vision for your property. The final cost of our lawn care service will be determined by the size of your property, the nature of the services we’re performing for your specific lawn and how frequently they will be required.
If you’d like to get an estimate for regular lawn care services on your property please give us a call (703) 901-1301 or fill out our online contact form and we’ll get back to you right away.